Cell phones these days have pretty much changed the world. We get to see the world from all different types of views. We play games, take loads of pictures of our food, selves, etc. To some people, it’s their lifeline. So… it’s only right we protect ’em. I recently just got the iPhone 6 and there aren’t that many cases out for it yet so I decided, “Why not just customize it myself?”
I picked up a clear iPhone 6 case from Target, printed out a pattern, cut it to size, placed it in the back and there ya go! Your own DIY iPhone case. The best part about is, when you get sick of it… replace it with a new pattern! I’m sure you’d be able to do this with the 4, 5, 6 and some Androids just as long as you have a clear case.
What You’ll Need:
– clear phone case
– printed pattern, scrapbook paper (pretty much whatever design you’d like to have on your phone)
– actual size template of phone
1. I used CNN’s iPhone sizing chart here and cut it down to size.
2. On the back of my printed design (I chose a grey marble pattern from Google) trace around the template and then cut it back down to size.
3. Insert into case with the pattern facing outwards
4. Trace the inside of where your camera is supposed to be, remove the pattern again and cut a hole/space for it.
5. Place it back into the case facing outward, insert your phone
Ya phone is ready to go out!
I am loving my marble case right now. It looks pretty classic to me. I do suggest getting a case with a shockproof bumper and clear back if possible. I just ordered one off eBay and will most likely be inserting my marble pattern into that one when it comes. Feel free to add/subtract whatever your heart desires. The fact that you can choose whatever design/print/pattern is one of the best parts. Hope you guys enjoy!