Lipsticks = love. Okay maybe not but it’s pretty close! It’s an easy way to make a bold statement. Once you start hoarding all these different lipsticks you gotta find a place to put em. And what’s the best way? In a makeup bag? In a makeup drawer? Well, I’ve made a super easy lipstick holder that holds them upright for quick access to your lip ammo. I used a cat repellent from Daiso (I’m assuming to keep the strays away?) And two stackable trays from Daiso as well. The cat repellent part is a bit sad but good thing we won’t be using it for that 🙂 Forgive the quality of my photos as my SLR’s battery is dead.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
– Cat repellant from Daiso
(Daiso is a Japanese dollar store)
– A small square or rectangular tray
1. Measure how big your tray is making an outline with pen & paper
2. On the cat repellant, place the sized paper and cut to fit the insides of the tray
3. Place the sized cat repellant into tray. If it’s a bit to small, you can stuff the sides with folded cardboard
4. Place in your lipsicks and voila! Super easy lipstick holder!
I’m probably going to end up spray painting the black parts gold to make it a little more pretty. But it’s a super simple DIY that can help get your makeup organized.
OR…. If you don’t have these items available to you or you’re just too lazy, Gold Soul will soon be selling lipstick holders!
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below!
Peace, love, and blessings to you all!