Time to give your eyes a rest from staring at screens all day, get up and make your way into town because you’ve got some serious exploring to do.
Becoming a Tourist in your own city is an inexpensive way you can explore the nooks and cranny’s of your town and it’s a way you can find some pretty awesome hidden gems.
If you’ve got a day to yourself or if you’re looking for something to do with a friend, become a tourist in your own City for the day. It’s fun, it’s exciting, it can be inspiring and you’re bound to learn something new.
So how exactly so you become a Tourist in your own City I hear you asking? Well it’s simple – put aside your stresses, take a camera and explore.
- Eat at a cafe that you’ve never been to
- Visit a vintage bookstore and look around
- Visit your city’s famous tourist attractions and appreciate them
- Attend the festivals that are on around the city
- Shop at the markets – you never know what you’ll find
- Don’t be ashamed of taking photos
- Look out for free events
- Grab a rug and your friends and have a picnic in a park
- Go on a Thrift Store crawl!
- Walk instead of taking a Taxi/Bus
Now you can put down your phone and shut down your computer. Get exploring and most importantly – have fun!