You’re exhausted, tired and the only thing on your mind is pizza, your couch and a movie.
The movie possibilities are endless, but here’s a list of the best of the best films to surely give you that mood boost. If you’re in need of a well deserved pick-me-up, you’ve definitely come to the right blog. Forget your boss or that guy who brought out your road rage, and focus on you for a sec. Relax and take time for yourself; watch these films as you feel inspired, laugh, cry, swoon and laugh some more.
1. Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging Go back to being 16-years-old again where all your troubles were about your birthday party and boys.
2. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Even on your shittiest of days, this feel-good film will make you want to be the best you can be. A hilarious and uplifting watch!
3. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off So old school and so good! Don’t we all wish we were as badass as Ferris’ school skipping squad?
4. Hot Rod There probably isn’t one scene in this movie that won’t get a laugh out of you. If you’re in need of a good comedy, this is seriously hella funny!
5. The Spectacular Now Warning. This movie will make you want to go back to your teen years and have a disgustingly cute relationship. You’ve been warned.
6. The Breakfast Club An oldie, but a goodie! The perfect retro film about misfits, friendship, love and self-discovery.
7. 10 Things I Hate About You What is it, asshole day? We’ve all related to this film one way or another.
8. About Time If you’re looking for the perfect Rom Com movie, I’ve found it for you. Awesome story, awesome characters, awesome writing. You can’t go wrong with this film.
9. Mary Poppins Take it back super old-school for some serious nostalgic vibes! Everyone knows the words to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Follow the Blogger – Alissa from Words By Femme