A minimal statement piece? Yep, we’re making it a thing and we want you to make it your thing.
With only a few dollars, some of your mad creative skills and a bit of patience, you can create this cute and dainty minimal wire bracelet. Just imagine you wearing a black on black on black #OOTD with black shades, a pop of a red lip and this minimal bracelet. Fierce AF.
Here’s what you’ll need
– 5 ft of Wire (no thicker than 18 gauge)
1. Create a triangular shape at one end of your wire, leaving about 2 inches excess.2. Loop the excess around the longer side of the wire.
3. Wrap the bracelet around your wrist to see how the bracelet fits and clamp down making a loop where you want the bracelet to end. You should leave another 2 inches of excess and cut off the rest.
4. Repeat step 2 on the opposite end.
5. Bend about half an inch from the end to create the hook.
6. Mold the bracelet to fit your wrist and BAM – you’ve got some cute AF arm candy.
Caught the DIY bug? Get creative with these posts.
| SOCIAL MEDIA |
Shop at Gold Soul LA here!
Follow us on Instagram: @_goldsoul_
Follow the Blogger – Alissa from Words By Femme