We’ve all been there. We’ve all had that love/hate relationship with working out.
A lot of us are in a complicated relationship with exercise. It’s extremely good for us, but we don’t necessarily love it back. I mean, we try to love it but, we’re more committed to the greasy goodness of fast food. It’s not you, exercise – its me.
How many of these thoughts have you had after killing a workout?
- Damn, I feel like a body builder right now.
- And just like that – I’m Khloe Kardashian.
- Went to the gym and didn’t take a mirror selfie. Proud of myself.
- I think I could treat myself to some nachos, right?
- Yep… Never doing that again
- Why do I keep doing this to myself?
- I feel so gross and sweaty but so good at the same time.
- I think I’m having an asthma attack. Do I even have asthma?
- I wonder how sore I’ll be tomorrow
- One bottle of water down! My body loves me.
- Did I even do that right? Toning, cardio – it’s all the same right?
- Have I got Kendall abs yet?
- I’m down with the exercise bit, but I’m not about that diet life.
- Maybe I should try to eat healthy now.. Or tomorrow?
- Maybe I should get a personal trainer
- So how many more times do I need to do this until I get a booty?
- Now to try out that new ice-cream place as a reward!
- I should go to the health store now that I’m in gym clothes.
- Just one more set?
- Who am I kidding. Let’s order pizza.
Werk it, babe. Check out these posts.
Written by Gold Soul blogger Alissa Recil.
She is a design student and a freelance writer from Australia.
Follow her at Words By Femme.