We all love going for cocktails with the girl gang after a big day at work and, some of us might have a cute date night after another shitty day in a classroom. Whatever you have going on, we could all use some helpful tips that help us go from day to night with ease!
1. Change into a dark lip You should be moisturizing those luscious lips during the day with your favorite balm. Then when you go out for some fun during the night, smack on a dark lip for a quick, powerful and fierce night look.
2. Add statement jewelry Adding a few statement pieces to your #OOTN changes the whole game. It’ll transform your entire outfit – add a statement necklace for sophistication; stack a bunch of rings on for an edgy or boho look.
3. Smudge for a smokey look If you’re wearing a perfect line of eyeliner during the day, you’re already ahead of the night makeup look game. For a sexier and more night-time appropriate look, just smudge your liner onto your lids for that smokey eye look.
4. Swap your stud earrings for dangling earrings If you’re looking forward to partying at the end of the day, pack a pair of unique dangling earrings for that girly, eye-catching look.
5. Let your hair down Just like in the movies when someone lets their hair down after a lifetime of it in an up-do! If your locks have been up in a pony for the day, take your hair out and mess around with it for a bit of volume. An effortlessly casual party look!
Follow the Blogger – Alissa from Words By Femme